- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon oil or melted butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup almond flour, firmly packed
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together egg, water and oil.
- Add dry ingredients, whisk well to combine.
- Pour into 2 equal portions onto a well greased sheet tray or even better lined with parchment or silpat.
- Spread each portion to a 5-6 inch round.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, it will be darker in color, and slightly crisp around the edges.
For pita chips, cut into wedges and bake at 350 until crispy.
*this recipe yields 2 pitas, which makes 4 pita pockets
*I like to double or even triple the recipe to stock up the freezer!